I am a born again Christian and I understand the difference between
religion and relationship and
I am saved by the unmerited favor of God. He loved me first.
I am forgiven by the shed blood of Jesus Christ's death on the cross.
I have the promise of eternal life by the resurrection of Jesus.
I am healed by His stripes.
Jesus is my substitute by His crown of thorns. Jesus is the Lamb of God.
I have given Jesus my heart to live in and my life to rule over.
I have been filled with the Holy Spirit.
I have been baptized in the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
I agree to live my new spiritual life according to the Apostles Creed,
the Shema (Deut. 6),
As a member of the Body of Christ I promise to:
2. Fellowship on a regular basis.
3. Support the Body prayerfully, physically, and financially as able.
4. Commit to spiritual growth as the Holy Spirit would lead.
5. Support the great commission.
6. Fast and pray as the Holy Spirit would lead.
7. Seek a spiritual life and to live a life of faith.
8. Receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit for ministry as often as needed.
Mail this in with a description of your ministry, a letter of recommendation,
and a photo. We